Community Conversations Webinar – Digital and the role it plays in health inequalities
NHS East of England is hosting a Community Conversations webinar exploring Digital and the role it plays in health inequalities on Wednesday 27th April, 1:00-2:00pm.
- Gain an insight into what it was like for patients in primary care during the pandemic.
- Understand how a systematic and population-based approach is important to understand to meet digital needs.
- Learn what a wider digital inclusion strategy entails.
- See how access to primary care for people with hearing impairment has been improved through digital intervention.
- Brin Hodgkiss, Head of transformation strategy, NHSX
- Sara Godward, Assistant director / consultant, public health, Thurrock Council
- Sarah Boyd, Head of digital experience and transformation, Norfolk and Waveney Health and Care Partnership
- Anne Heath, Associate director of digital, Norfolk and Waveney CCG
To register, please visit https://mailchi.mp/02e74a6b7561/coi-webinar-digital-and-its-role-in-health-inequalities