Linking Lives UK: Exciting opportunity as Chair of Trustees
Linking Lives UK is looking for a chair of trustees to join their existing board members as they plan for the future. They are particularly looking for someone with the following experience, skills and passion:
- Engagement and experience within the Christian faith sector across the UK
- Awareness and experience of the field of health and social care
- Personal awareness of issues relating to loneliness and social isolation
They are at a key stage in their development in addressing issues in relation to loneliness and social isolation nationally and have set some ambitious targets for the coming year which include:
- Establishing 20 ‘Two’s Company Befriending’ schemes
- Delivering 35 volunteer training courses aimed at those involved in community cafes, lunch clubs or drop-in centres.
- Running ongoing monthly webinars focusing on loneliness and social isolation
- Developing a nationwide presence in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland through the appointment of Development Officers in each country.
- Creating a national chaplaincy initiative
- Developing and implementing an income diversification strategy
If you share their passion to address these issues and have the skills and experience necessary for this exciting role, please contact the team at [email protected] or 07970 100131
The deadline for applications is Friday 16th December 2022.