Patient representatives wanted – NHS Equality and Diversity Council meeting
The NHS Equality and Diversity Council is looking for four patient representatives to contribute to an event. The meeting takes place in London on 16 January, from 1pm – 3.15pm. The focus is on understanding experiences of care from a wide range of different patient groups (see list below) and the session will focus on three key questions about people’s experiences of care:
- What has worked well for you?
- What hasn’t worked so well for you?
- How can things be improved?
If you or someone you work with would like to take part, please let us know by 5pm on 9 January by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Rodie on 020 8597 2900.
Priority groups include but are not limited to:
- Gypsies and Travellers
- Homeless people
- Refugees and migrants
- People who are LGBT
- People with a mental health condition
- People from BME or BAME communities
- People with a learning difficulty
- Younger and older people
- People from rural areas
- People living with a range of long term health conditions