NHS England Diabetes Programme: Examples of projects that address health inequalities
The NHS England Diabetes Programme and Diabetes UK are looking for good examples of projects to address health inequalities in diabetes care and treatment in any of the following groups:
- Ethnic minorities (including Black African, Black Caribbean, South Asian, or any other underserved community)
- People living in areas of deprivation
- People who may be disadvantaged due to their protected characteristics
These examples can be from the NHS, local government, or the voluntary sector, and can be of any scale or size.
With the information provided they aim to:
- Create a catalogue of projects, grouped into themes to share learning
- Promote the examples to support others to start new projects in order to reduce health inequalities
The online form takes approximately ten minutes to complete and submissions close on Friday 24th March. You can access the form here.