Draft guideline consultation: Integrated health and social care for people experiencing homelessness
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) have launched a consultation for people to help shape their recommendations on this important topic. They welcome feedback from those working with people who are homeless, in particular:
- local authorities
- commissioners and providers of services
- social care practitioners
- voluntary and other organisations.
You can register your organisation as a stakeholder to comment on the draft recommendations, which cover:
- planning and commissioning
- improving engagement with social care and health
- assessing people’s needs
- transitions between different settings
- staff support and development.
NICE welcomes comments from individuals. Wherever possible, they encourage individuals to submit comments through a registered stakeholder organisation that most closely represents their interests. You can contribute to the consultation here.