NHS England Maternity Transformation Team recruiting for Expert Advisor Roles
The NHS England and NHS Improvement Maternity Transformation Team are recruiting those who use maternity and neonatal services from across England to help make maternity and neonatal care safer, more personalised and more equitable.
By working with people who use the services, NHS England can deliver better outcomes for families. Service User Representatives will bring their knowledge and experience of maternity and neonatal care to:
- Ensure the programme considers and prioritises the perspective of those using our services
- Champion the diversity of the views of all those who use our services
- Provide ‘critical friend’ challenge to the programme and contribute experience and/or expertise
- Have an active involvement in the local Maternity Voices Partnership or Local Maternity System
They encourage applications from people with experience of maternity and/or neonatal services, including people:
- of Black, Asian or mixed ethnic background;
- living in the most deprived areas of England;
- who provide support during the maternity journey, including parents, doulas and family members
- with protected characteristics as listed in the Equality Act (2010).
These will be Expert Advisor Roles (Level 4) and therefore can receive an involvement payment of £150 per day and out of pocket expenses for travel and childcare.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 28 July. For further details and to apply, click here.