SAFE Security Awareness webinars
SAFE Security Awareness now have their schedule of webinars for May and June open for registration. They have included a special event covering the Government’s proposed Protect Duty (Martyn’s Law).
“We want all organisations responsible for public venues and spaces to put public safety and security first.” – Priti Patel, Home Secretary.
These are free to attend.
Please see below the schedule of webinars:
- 5th May at 2pm, Online security
How to protect yourself and your community from online threats
- 11th May at 7pm, The Government’s proposed Protect Duty (Martyn’s Law)
The government is consulting on legislation that would oblige places of worship to implement security measures to protect against terrorist attacks
- 12th May at 7pm, Hate crime and your community
How to deal with racial and religious hatred – especially in the digital age
- 19th May at 2pm, Past terror attacks – lessons learned
The phases of an attack and how we can learn from past incidents to foil future attacks
- 26th May at 7pm, Basic security
An introduction to security for places of worship and faith communities
- 2nd June at 7pm, Introduction to the SAFE programme
How the SAFE programme can help you improve the security of your community and place of worship
- 9th June at 7pm, Event security for your community
Appropriate security measures to ensure the safety of large numbers of people
- 16th June at 2pm, Organising security
Security and risk management, and how to develop a security plan
- 30th June at 7pm, Conflict Management
Effective communication in high stress situations
If you have any enquiries, please contact [email protected]