Mental Health and Wellbeing Awards
The Mental Health and Wellbeing Awards are a UK-wide celebration of excellence in mental health and well-being interventions, plus the celebration of inspirational mental health stories. Hosted by the Mental Health Awareness Programme, the awards launched in 2019 and are free to enter.
Judged by a panel representing clinicians and national mental health organisations, the awards cover the following categories:
- innovative mental health intervention.
- innovative proactive wellbeing activity.
- long-term impact (open to reactive or proactive interventions).
- the lifestyle award (evidence of lifestyle change in a population).
- support during the pandemic.
- outstanding contribution to the mental health and wellbeing sector.
- inspirational story – lived experience (categories for children and adults).
- inspirational story – affected by others’ mental health (categories for children and adults).
- nominate a professional.
Applications for the awards close at the end of May. The virtual awards ceremony will be presented by Sheridan Smith in the summer.
To find out more, please click here.