VCSE Contract Readiness Webinars
The Office for Civil Society have announced their VCSE Contract Readiness Webinar series.
This event, hosted by VCSE Crown Representative Claire Dove CBE, is aimed at VCSE organisations interested in finding out more about the new Social Value model and the opportunities it brings to the sector. You will also find out more about the Central Government bidding process including Contracts Finder, the Public Procurement Review Service and Consortia Bidding.
The second half of the event will look at the contracting opportunities available for VCSE organisations with guest speakers from the government departments such as the Ministry of Justice to talk about their experiences of contracting with VCSE’s and Strategic Suppliers to government like PwC to talk about sub-contracting opportunities and experiences.
The dates are as follows:
Wednesday 20th January 2021 at 2:00 – 4:00
Wednesday 3rd February 2021 at 2:00 – 4:00
Wednesday 17th March 2021 at 2:00 – 4:00
You can find an agenda below:
- The new Social Value Model
- Outlining the new model and its priorities
- How it can be applied
- Government Contracts 101
- Finding opportunities (Contracts Finder)
- Bidding, sub-contracting and consortia
- Public Procurement Review Service
- Common Myths
- Upcoming opportunities for the sector
- Commercial Directors (MoJ, more to be confirmed) to talk about their experiences working with VCSE organisations and pipeline opportunities
- Strategic Suppliers to government (PwC, more to be confirmed) to talk about sub-contracting opportunities for VCSE organisations and support they offer.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions after each item however due to time constraints, they may not be able to answer all questions. You can send questions in advance to [email protected].
To sign up, please click here.