Learning Together – National Academy for Social Prescribing
Learning Together is a free regional support initiative for voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise groups and organisations supporting communities through COVID19.
It brings together leaders from across your region in arts, natural environment, financial wellbeing, physical activity, health and care to:
- champion your work in supporting communities through COVID19
- share learning
- give free and dedicated time to talk about the challenges of your work with other community leaders, learn from others and consider possible solutions; and
- help you to build new partnerships across sectors, including arts, financial wellbeing, natural environment, leisure, physical activity and sport, health and care.
- a named Thriving Communities Regional Lead, who will help you connect with other groups and organisations to stimulate new partnerships with arts, natural environment, financial wellbeing, physical activity and health and care organisations, including social prescribing link workers
- opportunities to join other leaders to encourage, coach, and support each other so you can share your learning, develop your skills and help to tackle your challenges
- opportunities to join others in a regular small ‘action learning’ group to discuss the challenges of supporting communities through COVID19 and crowd source solutions together.
Learning Together is free to join and runs for 6 months, from 11 January 2021 – 16 July 2021.
There are up to 100 free places in each of the 7 NHS regions across England.
It is free to join but places are limited through a selection process.
To find out more, and to join, please click here