Staying safe outside your home
This week the government released a document on the principles you should follow to ensure that time spent outside your home is as safe as possible during this time.
The guidance includes:
- Keeping your distance from people outside your household
- Keeping your hands and face as clean as possible
- Working from home if you can
- Avoiding being face-to-face with people if they are outside your household
- Reducing the number of people you spend time with in a work setting
- Avoiding crowds
- If you have to travel (for example, to work or school), thinking about how and when you travel
- Washing your clothes regularly
- Keeping indoor places well ventilated
- Face coverings
- When at work, following the advice given to you by your employer
To read the full guidance, please click here.