#FaithInNHS Poster Competition
In order to support our health system in this time of immense pressure, we want to show everyone that we have faith in our NHS! We’re asking kids (yes, and even you big kids) to get involved and make a poster to show what the NHS means to you!
Here’s an example of some of our fantastic submissions, proudly displayed in their window:
Here’s what to do:
- Create your poster on A4 paper – make sure you include the hashtag #FaithinNHS on it too!
- Take a photo of it and email it to [email protected] with your first name and age.
- Make sure you display it in your window as well! Take a picture of it on display and send that to us too, if you can do it safely!
- If you’re a winner, we’ll send you a FaithAction mug and pen! (Or we will once it’s safe for us to get back into the office – might be a little while yet!)
- We’ll announce a winner at the end of April.