Peer Leadership Academy – Autumn 2019
The Personalised Care Group are now welcoming applications for the Autumn Peer Leadership Academy.
This is a great personal development experience for people with lived experience of personalised care. Participants also learn about personalised care, change management and how they can make a practical difference through co-production.
Who can join?
You are eligible to apply if you are an individual or family carer who has personal experience of personalised care.
This could be through:
- A personal health budget or an integrated budget for health and social care.
- A personalised care and support plan;
- An experience of being linked into peer support or to support organisations after a discussion with a health or social care professional;
- An experience of ongoing conversations with a health professional about your condition where you discuss your options for treatment, and the potential risks and benefits of those;
- An experience of receiving a social prescription to support self-management of a long-term physical health condition or a mental health condition.
For more information, please visit www.peoplehub.org.uk
Deadline for applications is the 19th of July at 12pm