Wellcome Trust Engagement Fellowships
Engagement Fellowships develop emerging leaders from a range of backgrounds so they can engage the public with health research.
The fellowships are open to a wide range of people, including (but not limited to):
- community leaders or social entrepreneurs;
- academics exploring health and well-being (for example, biomedical or social scientists and medical historians);
- leaders in third sector organisations (for example, charities and other non-profit organisations);
- professionals working in the arts and creative industries; and
- clinicians or healthcare professionals.
You should be based in the UK or the Republic of Ireland. Salary and research expenses are covered.
Application deadline: 7 February 2019, 5pm
Further information: https://wellcome.ac.uk