The Anna Chaplaincy Impact Report 2021: Where we are a decade on
- Thursday, 20th May 2021
Live at 11.00 am on Thursday 20 May, the webinar will begin with a welcome from BRF CEO Richard Fisher and include a brief background to the surveys. Debbie Thrower, Julia Burton-Jones and external researcher Jenny Kartupelis will talk about the reasons behind the research, the methodology and the key findings, particularly in relation to:
- How effective Anna Chaplaincy is on the ground
- How those most closely involved in Anna Chaplaincy view what they do
- Why they value BRF’s support from the centre
- What more churches can do to combat loneliness
- How best to meet the spiritual needs of older people.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions in ‘chat’.
At the end of the webinar, Debbie will suggest ways in which people can help disseminate and champion the report.
If you would like to attend, please RSVP by midday on Monday 17 May to [email protected].