Data, the VCSE Sector and Health Inequalities: How to Access and use Equality and Health Inequalities Data
- Wednesday, 18th March 2020
- 10:30am - 2:00pm
18th March 2020, 10.30am – 2pm, London venue TBC.
This event is specifically for the VCSE sector and will talk through the NHS RightCare Equality and Health Inequality data packs and other sources, including:
- Where to find information
- How to translate the data
- How to use it to influence locally
Speakers confirmed are:
- Professor Chris Bentley, Independent Health Inequalities Advisor to NHS England and NHS Improvement
- John Brittain, Principal Operational Researcher, NHS England and NHS Improvement
More speakers to follow.
Places are limited to one per organisation and will be given on a first come, first served basis. To reserve your place, please e-mail [email protected] indicating any dietary and access needs.