A FaithAction Masterclass – Building profitable relationships
- Monday, 9th March 2020
- 9:30am - 2:30pm
A masterclass with renowned international speaker and founder of ‘Relationology’, Matt Bird
When someone says ‘networking’ to you, what is your internal response?
We all have to go to events and meetings – and meet other people, but how do we make the most of these times when all we can think is, “I wish I was back at my desk getting on with my work”?
What you will learn
- How to juggle building relationships when your day job takes all your time
- How to break into a conversation and getting introduced
- Tips for maintaining contact
- Five actions for change in five months
- The importance of longevity
- How to cultivate relationships that pay off
This highly interactive masterclass will give you chance to reflect on your spheres of relationships and ask the difficult questions like what if I’m not an extrovert? Or how do I get over the feeling that networking is a bit tasteless and false?
Lunch is included in the price.
Spaces are limited to 20 and tickets are discounted at £45 until midnight, Sunday 16th February. After this date the price rises to £60.