Feed Into Our National Work
We know that you have great case studies and good ideas.
Over this year we have sent out invitations to contribute to national consultations and feed into the work that we’ve done around working with local authorities, public health and volunteering. Thank you to everyone who has responded to these call-outs – it is vital that your voice and experiences are fed into national level decision-making and we appreciate the time you’ve taken to respond.
With this in mind, at FaithAction we want to give you an opportunity to influence government and policy makers, and to raise the profile of your projects, through our work over 2014-15.
Take a look at the themes listed below and let us know:
Any examples of good work you are doing in these areas
If you can identify areas where you would like increased support or an opportunity for learning or training.
- Ensuring children have the best possible start in life
- Projects which use innovative methods to meet community needs – you haven’t seen anyone else use this approach and it is working effectively
- Promoting health (including mental health) through faith groups
- Improving the Health and Wellbeing of the workless
- The role of faith in end of life care
- Personalisation and work around personal health budgets
- Contributing effectively to decision-making processes around wellbeing in your area (for example, identifying needs and priorities through HealthWatch)
Please email your responses to [email protected] by Monday January 20th 2014.