Hope Beyond, AllChurches Trust Grants
Grants are available from the AllChurches Trust for churches and Christian charities to adapt to the challenges and opportunities presented by the coronavirus/COVID-19 crisis.
Projects that address at least one of the following three key themes are eligible:
- Projects responding to the issues of loneliness and isolation exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic where new and/or enhanced support is being proposed.
- Projects focused on growing community resilience and promoting mental health and emotional health and wellbeing, including the provision of mental health and wellbeing support groups and 1:1 counselling.
- Projects focused on growing technological capability and resilience, particularly increasing digital capacity and provision, and supporting those without online access to get online.
They give grants to churches and Christian charities tackling issues like:
- Homelessness and poverty
- Mental health and counselling
- Social exclusion and loneliness
- Ex-offender support
- Community health and wellbeing
- Substance misuse
The funding also often supports:
- Church repairs, renovations, reordering and new builds
- Community outreach by churches and Christian organisations
- Protection of ecclesiastical heritage
To find out more, and to apply, please click here.