The New Social Value Framework: Taking the Social Value Act One Step Further
- Wednesday, 9th December 2020
- 2:00pm - 3:15pm
- Book / More Info
How will your organisation adapt to the new social value framework? What does this new approach mean for you?
The Social Value Act requires consideration of how procurement can help improve social, economic and environmental wellbeing. The government is introducing a new framework to take greater account of the additional social value suppliers or providers bring to delivery of services.
- Covid-19 recovery
- Tackling economic inequality
- Fighting climate change
- Equal opportunity
Key civil servants will explain this new framework and be available to answer questions.
Before this event, further guidance will be published by government containing indicators for government organisations to use when assessing social value.
- Claire Dove, VCSE crown representative
- Samantha Butler, head of social value skills development, Cabinet Office
Who should attend?
- central government departments
- executive agencies of central government departments
- non-departmental public bodies.
This event is free for NCVO members and non-members.