‘Raising funds for Christian Charities and Churches’ – a one-day conference
- Tuesday, 20th November 2018
- All Day
- Methodist Central Hall
- Book / More Info
Premier is delighted to be a partner in this conference, organised by Stewardship with Methodist Central Hall. It provides an important opportunity to hear and question the leading Christian funders, inspirational charity and church leaders and experts in fundraising for Christian causes.
There is an opening plenary session followed by separate ‘meet the funders’ streams for Christian charities and churches and a choice of three out of eighteen afternoon workshops.
- Key funders of Christian charities including the Jerusalem Trust, the Laing Family Trusts, the Joseph Rank Trust and the Henry Smith Charity plus secular funders open to supporting some Christian-led projects.
- Funders of local churches including the National Churches Trust, the Allchurches Trust, the Heritage Lottery Fund and ChurchCare.
- Premier Chief Executive, Peter Kerridge, on how to get your organisation noticed in a crowding fundraising market.
- John Kirkby CBE, the inspirational founder of Christians Against Poverty, on how to communicate vision and motivate Christians to give.
- Pastor Agu Irukwu, who leads a congregation of 3,000 at Jesus House, part of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. He will explore how to inspire your members and supporters to be radically generous with their time, talent and treasure.
- Philanthropist Jonathan Ruffer, recognised in the Sunday Times Rich List as one of the leading UK givers to Christian causes, on how to partner wealthy Christians as major donors.
- Eighteen practical workshops featuring advice and case studies, including one on ‘Raising funds online’ led by Premier Chief Operating Officer, Kevin Bennett.
There will also be plenty of networking time, including a wine reception after the conference.
For more information and to book your place visit www.christianfunding.org