London PLUS Online Event: Accessing healthcare with Non-UK Nationals experiencing homelessness in London
- Thursday, 27th January 2022
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- London PLUS
- Book / More Info
The latest in London PLUS Health and Wellbeing series will focus on Non-UK Nationals in London, clarifying what rights people have to access healthcare and how the homelessness sector can support better access.
They will be joined by expert speakers including from Doctors of the World, MedAct and Groundswell.
- What different groups make up Non-UK Nationals and how does this affect acces to healthcare?
- The impact of the hostile environment
- Accessing primary care services – rights, barriers and good practice including the Safe Surgeries Programme
- Perspectives of non-UK National experiencing homelessness in London
- Accessing secondary care: including DOTW Hospital Access Programme and Secondary Care for EU Citizens
- Opportunities for discussion and networking