Homeless Outreach and COVID-19 – A Public Health England Webinar
- Tuesday, 15th December 2020
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Book / More Info
COVID-19, and the associated prevention and control measures, have changed how we deliver services for people who are homeless and rough sleeping.
PHE invites you to attend a webinar to:
- share insights into new homeless outreach service delivery models, including the impact on health inequalities
- signpost you to resources to undertake local rapid evaluations of initiatives during the ongoing pandemic
This webinar will be useful for anyone who works with people experiencing homelessness or rough sleeping.
- Homeless health and liaison teams
- Drug service workers, nurses and managers
- Commissioners of services for people experiencing homelessness and rough sleeping, including for people who use drugs
- Public health professionals
To sign up, please click here.