Essential Fundraising Training Day
- Tuesday, 17th July 2018
- 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Holiday Inn Express London
Holiday Inn Express London
- Community Futures Trust CIC
- Dependant on organisation
- Book / More Info
This event is an opportunity to spend a day with one of the North’s leading Fundraisers for two dynamic training sessions.
FaithAction members can get 20% off the sessions. Use the code 20FAITHACTION at the Eventbrite checkout.
GRANT FUNDRAISING – 10am to 12.30pm
Maximising your chances of eliciting funds
- Understand the process of fundraising from identifying a project to nurturing a funder.
- Identify the unique selling properties (USPs) of your organisation.
- Make ‘the phone call’.
- Build full cost recovery into your bids.
- Be aware of a range of fundraising opportunities in addition to grants.
EVIDENCING NEEDS AND OUTCOMES – 1.30pm to 4.00pm
Proving to funders that they should fund you and that you can succeed!
- Know how to get supporting evidence for your application.
- Produce your own needs questionnaire and analyse it.
- Undertake creative consultation with communities.
- Use effective evaluation methods and produce useful reports and recommendations.
More information about the event
Jonny Wineberg, Founder and Director of Community Futures Trust CIC who will be delivering these sessions, has over 20 years of fundraising experience working with over 100 organisations, schools, local authorities and companies. He is one of the foremost fundraisers and trainers in the not-for-profit sector and his creative, direct approach and out-of-the-box thinking has helped organisations raise £millions. He will share his diverse experience from small to large funding bids and tenders from trusts, government, the lottery and companies.
Jonny is the former Northern Director of the Association for Jewish Youth, Deputy Principal Youth Officer for Manchester City Council and Convenor of the Greater Manchester Interfaith Network and currently, in addition to his consultancy work, lectures in Youth Work and Management at Nazarene Theological College. He is also a trustee and volunteer for several organisations and currently a Governor of a special needs college and Co-Chair of #WeStandTogether.
For further information and to book, visit www.essentialfunding.eventbrite.co.uk