East of England Regional Social Prescribing Network & Learning Event
- Thursday, 13th February 2020
- Fielder Centre
- East of England Social Prescribing Network
- Visit website
The East of England Social Prescribing Network are inviting you to the next Social Prescribing Conference being held in Hatfield on the 13th February 2020.
This is a free event organised by the EoE Regional Social Prescribing Network and aims to:
- Celebrate national and regional process in delivering SP;
- Further build the regional network and share skills, opportunities and challenges across disciplines;
- Influence developments of the new National Social Prescribing Academy;
- Welcome - and provide learning opportunities to - all social prescribers but particularly new Primary Care Network Link Workers in the region;
- Support commissioners, voluntary sector organisations and a broad range of stakeholders and partners to work together to address health inequalities and the social determinants of health and enhance the social prescribing offer in the East of England;
- Launch the Herts and West Essex Integrated Social Prescribing Model (optional lunchtime event).
The event will be of interest to link workers and other social prescribers, primary care networks, clinical commissioning groups, public health, voluntary and community organisations, local authorities, GPs and Primary Care Staff, ICS/STP staff, academics, community groups, and other key stakeholders.
For more information and to register, please visit www.events.england.nhs.uk