Annual Review of Single Homelessness, Young and Homeless event
- Friday, 6th December 2019
- 10:00am - 4:30pm
- County Hall Riverside Building
Belvedere Road Lambeth
- Visit website
This is a one-day national conference bringing together professionals from the youth and homelessness sectors to learn and share good practice in supporting young people experiencing or at risk of homelessness.
The conference will:
- discuss the importance of taking time to understand young people's experiences and providing a platform for their voices to effect change;
- provide practical guidance on different ways to support young people at risk of or experiencing homelessness, exploring the additional challenges and disadvantages faced by particular groups and demographics;
- share good practice in areas of youth engagement, intervention and mental health, as well as approaches such trauma informed care, psychologically informed environments and strengths based working;
- provide a space for youth and homelessness sector professionals to network and share ideas, experience and learning.
For more information, and to book, please visit www.homeless.org.uk