Network Vacancy: Youth Work Manager, Derby University Multi-Faith Centre
The Multi-Faith Centre at the University of Derby is seeking to employ a Youth Work Manager with strategic skills in a full time fixed term contact at 37.5 hours a week.
The successful candidate will be required:
- To support the Director of the Multi-Faith Centre with the management of other youth workers in the team, through effective supervision and hands on work with young people.
- To be involved in strategic overview of the organization, looking for sustainable development.
- To be positively and actively connected with partner agencies.
- To promote advocacy work across the organization.
- To develop and deliver training to both young people and adults across different organizations.
- To become a key member of a small but dynamic team working within and across diverse faith and cultural boundaries to support the delivery of the objectives of the organisation in to the future.
For an application form and further information please contact The Multi-Faith Centre at [email protected] or telephone 01332 591285
Closing Date for applications 12 noon Friday 14th August 2015
Interviews will take place at the end of August.