FUNDING: Elmbridge – Small Grant Award
Elmbridge – Small Grant Award
- Status: Open to applications
- Application Deadline: 11 October 2013
Financial assistance is available to voluntary groups for projects which offer support to residents of Elmbridge and benefit the local community.
- Maximum Value: £ 2,000
- Minimum Value: £ 100
- Average Value: £ 920
Grants of up to 50% project costs to a maximum of £2,000.
Elmbridge Borough Council has established the Small Grant Award in order to offer voluntary organisations annual funding to help with the delivery of support services for the residents of the Elmbridge Borough.
The 2013 deadline is 11 October 2013 at 12pm.
Applicants must be:
- Non-profit making voluntary organisations.
- Operating in the Borough.
- Provide support to the residents of Elmbridge Borough.
Costs associated with eligible projects.
Projects should relate to at least one or more of the Council's priority areas:
- Safe and healthy communities
- Vibrant town centres
- Strong local economy
- Improved transport connections, public services and community facilities
- Affordable housing
- A thriving and inclusive borough which integrates all sectors of the community
- Support for those with extra needs
- Promote environmental responsibility
- Reduce inequalities
- Support organisations with hall hire for older people
When considering applications the Council will have regard to existing facilities and projects of a similar nature which meet the same identified need.
Match Funding Restrictions
Match funding required of at least 50% of the total costs of a project or piece of equipment.
Applications are not accepted from:
- Sporting organisations primarily providing/supporting able bodied people. Applications are accepted from organisations that provide a sporting type activity whose client group are disabled and or vulnerable
- Neighbourhood Watch Groups
- Requests for volunteer recruitment will not be accepted
Applications must include:
- Completed application form.
- Copy of the last annual review of the effectiveness and quality of the service provided by the group.
- Copy of audited accounts for the last year.
Contact the Voluntary Sector Support Officer at Elmbridge Borough Council for further information.
Addresses and contacts
Application forms may be available to download on this site – please see the downloadable files on the right hand panel at the top of this page – or alternatively please check the funding body’s own website.
- Contact details:
Voluntary Sector Support Officer Elmbridge Borough Council
- Telephone: 01372 474549
- Email: [email protected]
For more information, please visit Funding Central. Registration is completely free