Brent PCT Tender Opportunity: Employment Service supporting Brent IAPT
Brent PCT invites tender submissions from suitable qualified organisations wishing to tender for the delivery of an Employment Service in support of Brent IAPT across the NHS Brent primary care localities. The contractor will provide:
- An accessible employment support service for users of the Brent IAPT services or through direct referral from Brent borough GPs
- Developed employment pathways for those currently out of work or absent from work due to mild to moderate mental health diagnosis in the borough
- Developed model for those on statutory or employer sick pay to access appropriate advice and support.
- Robust employer engagement in service delivery
- Signposting to other beneficial services of health promotion ie., stop smoking, weight management, health eating or any other appropriate health within the borough
- Accurate reporting mechanisms
The Maximum Contract Value is £95,000-£100,000 for 1 year with possible potential for renewal of a further one year.
Anyone interested in tendering should send an email to Tony Nwagbolu at [email protected] by 7th May, formally expressing interest and requesting the tender documents.