Twitter chat with The National Association of Link Workers
- Tuesday, 5th May 2020
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm
The National Association of Link Workers will be running a Twitter Chat on 5th May from 6-7pm.
To join, you can use the dedicated hash tag: #LinkWorkerChat
The topic will be How Social Prescribing Link Workers are Powering Up Wellbeing during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Benefits of participating in #LinkWorkerChat
- Build awareness for your role and organisation
- Make connections with others and industry leaders
- Gain Twitter followers
- Share knowledge and learn something new
How it would work:
There will be 5 questions (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, Q5) for everyone to answer (A1, A2, A3, A4, A5) at intervals using #LinkWorkerChat in the answer so participants can see it. If you don’t have answers, you can still join in.
What you need to do now:
- Invite GPs, Nurses, GP practice staff, health professionals, community groups, commissioners, partners, patients/clients, colleagues, relevant organisations and everyone interested to join the first ever #LinkWorkerChat
- Note the date/time in your diary
- Open a Twitter account for your organisation or yourself if you don’t have one
Finally, you can read Christiana Melam’s recent article How Social Prescribing can help practices during the covid-19 outbreak.