Transforming Health Care Together Conference 2020
- Tuesday, 17th November 2020 until Wednesday, 18th November 2020
- 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Building Health Partnerships
- Book / More Info
This year, the Transforming Health Care Together Conference 2020 will be hosted as a virtual two-day conference, exploring the role of health partnerships during the pandemic.
Hosted by IVAR, SEUK and NHS England, this conference will be an excellent opportunity to meet, share your work and hear from others working in collaboration across sectors to deliver better health and care outcomes.
It is also timely for those developing STP/ICS implementation plans during these uncertain times. You’ll hear from the national NHS perspective and from the local areas and communities about how they have adapted and developed health partnerships during the pandemic.
Who is the conference for?
Convening those involved in the Building Health Partnership and Transforming Healthcare Together programme – past and present – and other STP/ICS leads, commissioners, clinicians and professionals from the VCSE sector interested or involved in building relationships that transform our healthcare system.
What will it cover?
They have developed sessions based on conversations through their Practice Development Network and their work in the local areas:
- Managing the digital divide
- What do good partnerships in health and care look like in this ‘living with Covid’ period?
- How can strong partnerships help in dealing with uncertainty? What tools do we need to sustain them?
- Black Lives Matter, Covid-19 and health inequalities: How can we respond collaboratively?
Please email [email protected] with any questions or clarifications