NHS Public Engagement Practitioners Network
- Tuesday, 25th February 2020
- 10:30am - 4:15pm
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Book / More Info
Book now to secure your place at these fabulous free conferences in Manchester and London which will combine inspiring sessions from leaders in the field with a choice of hands-on practical workshops.
The conferences are specifically for engagement and participation staff working within health and care and are the first events to be held as part of the NHS Engagement Practitioners Network.
You are welcome to attend if participation and engagement forms part of your role in the NHS, local authorities, Healthwatch and the voluntary and community sector.
The events will be held on:
- Tuesday 25 February 2020: Manchester (10.30am-4.15pm) – click here for further information and booking
- Wednesday 4 March 2020: London (10.30am-4.15pm) – click here for further information and booking
About the events
These free events will see more than 100 colleagues and partners from across the health and care sector coming together to explore the latest thinking about working in genuine partnership with people and communities. Together they will challenge traditional ways of thinking, share their tools and insights, and generate new ideas for change.
They will be launching the national Engagement Practitioners Network at these events. Find out more about how this new peer led network will help you to access the latest resources, support and thinking about working in partnership with people and communities.
Participants at these events will:
- Hear new thinking from radical thinkers and practitioners to inspire and challenge how they think about working with people and communities.
- Take-away information and resources about practical approaches to improving their work with people and communities in ways that genuinely transform relationships and services.
- Connect with colleagues old and new to share experiences and develop their thinking together.
If you have any queries please contact: [email protected]