New frontiers: The social sector in post-Brexit Britain
- Friday, 26th April 2019
- 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Amnesty International
17-25 New Inn Yard
- Visit website
NPC and the Brexit Civil Society Alliance are hosting a free conference, bringing the social sector together to discuss the potentially momentous changes Brexit will have on charities, voluntary organisations and the communities they champion and represent.
Ongoing uncertainty for charities and voluntary organisations is as big an issue as it is for businesses. The likely impact on the people, places and causes they represent could be massive. This potential impact hasn't received the attention and debate that it rightly deserves.
- Is the sector prepared for Brexit?
- How has the sector come together to champion the rights of EU nationals in post-Brexit Britain?
- What should the role and mission of the sector be post-Brexit?
- What effect will Brexit have on philanthropic funder behaviours?
- What new opportunities are there for the sector?