Homelessness and Health: Reducing Inequalities event 15 March 2019
- Friday, 15th March 2019
- 9:00am - 1:00pm
- The Guildhall
2, High Street
Kingston upon Thames
- Book / More Info
SPEAR, a charity in South West London that supports people experiencing homelessness, is hosting an event Friday 15 March from 9am – 1pm at Kingston Guildhall. The morning conference will highlight health inequalities and best practice for working with people who are homeless. The event will look at the government’s plan to end rough sleeping, the current homelessness landscape and discuss the findings of the Young Foundation’s evaluation of SPEAR’s Homeless Health Link Service.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Gill Leng, Health and Homelessness Adviser, Jointly Department of Health and Social Care and Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Suzy Solley, Research Manager, Groundswell
- Caroline Bernard, Head of Policy and Communications, Homeless Link
- Amanda-Hill Dixon, Senior Researcher, The Young Foundation
- Dr Caroline Shulman, clinician and researcher in Homeless and Inclusion Health
This event is aimed at health commissioners, health and social care professionals, organisations working with people who are homeless and stakeholders in SPEAR’s work.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
For more information and to reserve a ticket, please click here