Evaulating Your Work: FaithAction Masterclass
- Thursday, 10th March 2022
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- £30 or free to Gold members
- Book / More Info
Does evaluating your projects often feel like a big, bewildering task? A load of work at the end of a project you just don’t have time for? Something you know you need to do but you’re not sure why?
Evaluating the impact of your projects can be valuable for many reasons: it can help you find new beneficiaries and it can motivate you and your staff. For example, measuring the impact of projects based on tackling loneliness can increase your service’s ability to secure funding for its work, as funders rely heavily on evidence-based approaches.
Join our Evaluating Your Work Masterclass to learn:
- Why we should evaluate our projects and how important it is to do it effectively
- Simple techniques that will make evaluating your project straightforward and efficient
- How to present your findings clearly to funders, statutory agencies, trustees and others
With Dr Anne Smith, Programme Manager and Creative English Lead Trainer & Jeremy Simmons, Policy and Programmes Officer of FaithAction