Active Communities Fund Scotland
The Health Lottery’s Active Communities programme, working with local partners, is providing grant funding of £5,000 to £10,000 per year (for up to two years) for projects that target areas affected by health inequalities. The fund has opened up to Scotland this time.
You can only apply for funding from the Active Communities programme if:
- Your organisation supports people to create or shape local projects that will help their community or neighbourhood to become even better;
- You are a not-for-profit organisation or group (for a full list of eligible organisations, click here);
- Your income is less than £350,000 a year, or an average of £350,000 or less over the last two years;
- You have less than six months’ annual running costs in savings (with no restrictions on the money) after you have deducted the grant you wish to request;
- Your organisation has been constituted for at least three months.
For more information, visit www.peopleshealthtrust.org.uk