Active Communities Fund (New Areas)
The Health Lottery’s Active Communities programme, working with local partners, is providing grant funding of £5,000 – £10,000 per year (for up to two years) for projects that target areas affected by health inequalities. The fund has opened up to areas including Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Dorset and Bristol.
You can only apply for funding from the Active Communities programme if:
- Your organisation supports people to create or shape local projects that will help their community or neighbourhood to become even better;
- You are a not-for-profit organisation or group (for a full list of eligible organisations, click here);
- Your income is less than £350,000 a year, or an average of £350,000 or less over the last two years;
- You have less than six months’ annual running costs in savings (with no restrictions on the money) after you have deducted the grant you wish to request;
- Your organisation has been constituted for at least three months.
Deadline for applications: 6th February 2019 at 1pm.
For more information, visit www.peopleshealthtrust.org.uk