Tampon Tax Fund
The Tampon Tax Fund allocates funds generated from the VAT on sanitary products to projects to improve the lives of disadvantaged women and girls.
- the fund is open to charitable, benevolent and philanthropic organisations from across the United Kingdom;
- applications should be for £1 million or more;
- the value of the grant requested must not represent more than 50% of the applicant’s or consortia’s collective annual income;
- applications should focus on 1 of 4 categories: homelessness and rough sleeping, violence against women and girls, music, or the general programme;
- grants may be for 1 or 2 year projects;
- all project activities must be concluded and funds must be spent by 31 March 2021.
For more information, visit www.gov.uk
Deadline for applications 20th January 2019