Social Investment Business – Enterprise Grants
The programme will be aimed at charities and social enterprises based in England that operate in the following fields:
- Youth services.
- Feasibility Grants: Between £5,000 – 10,000 to enable organisations to investigate and develop an enterprise proposition from the very earliest stage into a proposed delivery plan.
- Development Grants: More substantial grants of around £50,000 available for organisations that have an enterprise proposition which requires further development or scaling and where
This programme is open to organisations that:
- Are charities or social enterprises;
- Are based and work in England;
- Have a desire to generate income through enterprise;
- Can demonstrate clear social impact;
- Work in either the homelessness or youth services sector.
Applications are open from September 2018
For more information, visit www.sibgroup.org.uk