Rosa Justice and Equality Fund to end sexual harassment
Rosa’s Justice and Equality Fund “Now’s the time” campaign wants to amplify the voices of all the individuals and groups who are calling for an end to sexual harassment and abuse, in their workplaces and in their communities. They want to encourage partnerships across sectors, supporting specialist organisations to reach out to colleagues in businesses, unions, local councils, schools and colleges and other contexts, and work with them to drive long-term culture change.
The programme will award up to £1 million through a Challenge Fund which asks: “What would you do toward ending sexual harassment?”
They want to hear your ideas, your solutions, your best next steps. They want to support:
- Prevention work (including education and other initiatives)
- Awareness-raising activities
- Grass-roots activism
- Work with groups and communities who might face additional barriers to getting their voices heard, or might be at higher risk of sexual harassment and abuse, to amplify those voices
- Work that tries out new ideas
- Innovative uses of tech/arts/sports/etc
- Work that replicates tried and tested approaches in new settings
- Work that others can learn from
With grants of £5,000 – £25,000 and £25,000 – £100,000
Women’s organisations applying for £5,000 – £25,000 can apply by themselves, or in a partnership. Women’s organisations applying for £25,000 – £100,000 will need to apply in partnership with at least one other organisation.
For a grant of £5,000 – £25,000 – Programme opens on 3rd August 2018
Deadline for applications 28th September 2018.
For a grant of £25,000 – £100,000 – Programme opens on 24th September 2018
Deadline for applications 14th December 2018.
For more information, visit www.rosauk.org