Postcode Community Trust Grant
Postcode Community Trust was established in 2014 and focuses on initiatives that benefit communities through grass-roots sports, arts, recreation and wellbeing programmes which improve a community’s physical and mental health. Most organisations are qualified to apply for a grant of up to £2000, although Charities registered with Charities Commission or OSCR can apply for up to £20,000.
- Registered charity (requires a number from OSCR or Charity Commission)
- Constituted voluntary or community group
- Social enterprise
- Community interest company (CIC)
- Not-for-profit organisation
- Local club or other constituted community group
There are two stages to the application, the first being a simple description of your organisation and the project you would like to fund.
Deadline for stage 1: August 15th
For more information visit www.postcodecommunitytrust.org.uk