People’s Postcode Trust: Community Grant
In 2017 People’s Postcode Trust awarded just over £3.2 million to over 230 organisations working to make a difference for people across the country. Most organisations are qualified to apply for a grant of up to £2000, although Charities registered with Charities Commission or OSCR can apply for up to £20,000.
- Registered charity (requires a number from OSCR or Charity Commission)
- Constituted voluntary or community group
- Social enterprise
- Community interest company (CIC)
- Not-for-profit organisation
- Local club or other constituted community group
There are two stages to the application, the first being a simple description of your organisation and the project you would like to fund.
Deadline for stage 1 applications: August 15th
For more information, visit www.postcodetrust.org.uk