People’s Postcode Lottery: Local Grants
Postcode Local Trust was established in 2015 and funds projects that are beneficial to local areas. They seek applications for outdoor projects related to play areas, green spaces, sustainable energy and conservation. Most organisations are qualified to apply for a grant of up to £2000, although Charities registered with Charities Commission or OSCR can apply for up to £20,000.
- Registered charity (requires a number from OSCR or Charity Commission)
- Constituted voluntary or community group
- Social enterprise
- Community interest company (CIC)
- Not-for-profit organisation
- Local club or other constituted community group
There are two stages to the application, the first being a simple description of your organisation and the project you would like to fund.
Deadline for stage 1: August 15th
For more information, visit www.postcodelocaltrust.org.uk