NHS England recruiting for Patient and Public Voice
NHS England are currently looking for people to become Patient and Public Voice Partners or lay members in two areas of the health service – health literacy and shared decision making. Those interested in applying should have:
- lived experience or knowledge of the area in question;
- the ability to be a critical friend;
- experience of championing health improvements;
- a strategic healthcare focus;
- commitment to improving standards;
- the ability to understand and evaluate a range of information and evidence.
These roles attract an involvement payment in line with the NHS England Patient and Public Voice Expenses policy. The deadline for applications is Friday 27 July 2018.
Further details of how to apply can be found on the NHS England website: https://www.england.nhs.uk/participation/get-involved/opportunities/