Deutsche Bank Small Grants Fund
The focus of the Deutsche Bank Small Grants Fund is offering up to £5,000 to help society’s most disadvantaged and communities on the ground, supporting Deutsche Bank’s Corporate Social Responsibility mission of enabling communities and economies to prosper.
This fund is available in the following nine London Boroughs: Barking and Dagenham, Hackney, Haringey, Lewisham, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Westminster, Camden and Brent.
Applications will be accepted for projects which fall into the following area:
- Projects that reduce social isolation and advance mental health and wellbeing.
- Projects that reduce social isolation and advance mental health and wellbeing of older people.
In addition to the above themes, the following factors are of particular interest to the panel:
- Applications with match funding or leverage potential, and good prospects for sustainability;
- Projects that are responsive to local issues;
- Previous Deutsche Bank grantees who have returned good monitoring are welcome to reapply for a Deutsche Bank grant, but priority may be given to applicants who have not received funding from the Deutsche Bank Small Grants Fund previously.
Deadline for applications: Friday 20 July 2018
For further information, visit www.londoncf.org.uk