Mental Health and Hajj Seminar
- Wednesday, 5th September 2018
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Wellington House
133-155 Waterloo Road
- The Muslim Network Collaboration
- Visit website
The Muslim Network Health Collaboration will be hosting a seminar on mental health and Hajj.
The following topics will be discussed:
- What is Hajj,
- Health conditions affecting pilgrims and logistics of medical care available in Saudi Arabia,
- Public Health England (PHE) and mass gatherings,
- The Muslim Network Collaboration and Hajj,
- The way forward: how can we drive this agenda for next year,
This seminar will include speakers who have spent many years researching health at Hajj, as well as those involved on the ground helping British pilgrims during the Hajj period who will be able to provide insight from British pilgrims themselves.
Pre-registration is required, so for more information and to register please click here.